The top is now finished for On The Move for the second time.
The first time I found the quilt to be smaller than I wanted.
It would have been perfect for a pram quilt but
I needed it to be at least cot size, so I unpicked it and made all the sections bigger.
When I joined the outside border of cars and trucks fabric it didn't do justice
to the striped sashing they were too busy side by side.
I added and row of red sashing between them and then it was perfect.
It now has to wait it's turn to be quilted.
I have two quilts to quilt first and I need to get moving
as my new grandchild is due in little over three weeks.
We don't know whether it's a boy or girl. I have already
made a baby girl's quilt so now this quilt is for a baby boy.