Monday 23 January 2012

Baby Play Mat

I was supposed to go to Sydney on Sunday to meet up with some people I went to school with. I haven't seen them for 40 years so I was pretty excited and nervous. It was to be at the Opera House Concourse and believe it or not I have never been to the Opera House so I was keen to go.
Anyway, we didn't get to go as the Harbour Bridge was closed for the last two weekends for resurfacing work causing a nightmare to get to Sydney so hubby said forget it.
Hopefully the opportunity will come up again.
The positive side of this is I was able to get a play mat quilted. It was quilted with an all over stipple and stitched around the embroideries.




The back
The colour didn't come out true in these photos
It is a bit washed out.
This back was a bright gold colour.





1 comment: