Sunday 4 March 2012

Baby Anna has arrived

Anna Dorothy Suesskow arrived on the 28th February 2012.
The first child for my nephew Glen and his wife Crystal.
Her middle name is a tribute to my mother and Glen's nan Dorothy.
Mum was delighted.
Glen and Crystal are two warm, loving, gentle, special people, who are literally,
a match made in heaven.
It came as no surprise to me that they would be so thoughtful.
Anna is the baby I made the Butterfly quilt for.


Snuggled in looking very comfy four days old.

Grandparents, Christine and Peter and Anna looking like a living doll!

Great grandmother Dorothy (my mum)

First bath. Anna with mum and dad Crystal and Glen.
A new baby brings such joy to families!
Congratulations on the start of your journey and new beginnings
Crystal and Glen xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment